Reset – Thyroid Support
$49.00 — or $39.00 / month
Available Fall 2019
- Restore proper thyroid function
- Restore proper liver function
- Reduce wrinkles and signs of aging
- Boost metabolism
In stock (can be backordered)
Bioactive carbon Iodine is a unique bio formula that supplies and provide a vital element to the body. This unique formula has powerful impacts for thyroid and liver functionality. Iodine is so essential but because it is a very uncommon element it is often found in inadequate supply within the body.
- The thyroid communicates with the brain and produces hormones that are essential in regulating metabolism, it regulates heart rate, blood pressure and body temperature. A balanced heart rate helps the body to function properly and get blood to all of the organs and extremities. When the thyroid is not function properly, whether under or over producing hormones, symptoms like fatigue, weakness, weight gain, and mental health (depression, memory loss) are results of poorly functioning thyroid. Bioactive carbon iodine can help support the restoration process and aide in replenishing the iodine supply that is needed for thyroid hormone production.
- After thyroid hormones are produced, they are sent via the blood stream to the liver.The liver is responsible for toxic waste breakdown through bile excreted in digestion. The liver also uses hormones provide to synthesize proteins. The liver metabolizes fats and carbohydrates, as well as a storing vitamins and minerals.
- Iodine deficiencies can cause many problems and imbalances in the body. An iodine balance can be supported with bioactive carbon iodine. Bioactive carbon iodine supplement solutions can be quickly absorbed into the blood stream and utilized by the thyroid.
- Balanced iodine levels helps to renew cells, including skin cells. Iodine and the thyroid work with growth factor proteins during the skin regeneration process. Iodine also helps to break down dead skin cells to minimize the look of dry, flaky skin.
- Cellular metabolism requires energy. Bioactive carbon iodine can support, energy production, hormones, and proteins required in the metabolic process.