Fulvic Acid Supplements
Fulvic Acid is so potent that a single molecule can deliver hundreds of minerals and microelements into our cells.
Fulvic Acid Supplements
Fulvic acid is a compound that has been used in traditional medical systems, plant medicines, and supplementary medicine for decades. The recent trend portrays the usage of fulvic acid as a supplement by some functional medicine practitioners.
Mineral-deficient, unhealthy diets are the reason behind several chronic conditions. Therefore, gut healing with an adequate diet and supplements such as fulvic acid may deliver the much-desired promise.
Fulvic Acid Supplement: Source of Super-nutrient
Humus – earth’s most nutrient-rich layer is full of minerals and nutrients. Fulvic acid is a compound found and derived from humus. Peat and humus are made up of partially degraded materials. Plants are fed by this nutrient-rich layer, which guarantees that they grow robust and healthy. Millions of helpful bacteria working on decaying plant matter produce fulvic acid at extremely minute levels. It forms a complicated chemical molecule when it reacts with a range of minerals.
Fulvic Acid functions by activating nutrients in the soil so that they may be used by plant cells. For good reason, it’s known as “nature’s miracle molecule”. Fulvic acid acts as a Super Cell Conductor in fulvic acid supplements. It is essential for taking full advantage of all nutrients present in the diet.
Fulvic acid dissolves the minerals and minor elements from food when they come in contact with each other. Because they are in a dissolved state, they are more active and accessible to the body. These minerals combine with Fulvic Acid. Furthermore, because of its small molecular size, it can deliver these nutrients effectively to all of our body’s cells. Moreover, Fulvic Acid increases the permeability and receptivity of cells to these nutrients. Fulvic Acid, in essence, mobilizes food to transform into our remedial medicine.
Fulvic Acid is so potent that a single molecule can deliver hundreds of minerals and microelements into our cells. This is just one of the qualities that allow Fulvic Acid to have a significant impact on a wide range of ailments and issues.
Health Benefits of Fulvic Acid Supplements
Fulvic acid supplements act more like a mineral bomb derived from food. It also has a high bioavailability. Hence, your body will easily detect and absorb the benefits of fulvic acid supplements. This results in a more balanced body. In fact, it has a powerful anti-pathogen and anti-aggressive action.
Fulvic acid is a catalyst that aids in the absorption of vitamins and minerals in our bodies. A catalyst is a chemical that accelerates a chemical reaction in the diet we take. Every minute, millions of chemical events in our bodies take place, including enzyme creation, nutrient transfer in and out of our cells, digestion, and so on. These reactions could not take place at normal body temperature or would take a long time in the vast majority of situations. Fulvic acid in the supplements speeds up and simplifies the entire process.
Holistic Health Impacts
Electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and bioactive molecules are all found in fulvic acid supplements. They have different minerals and trace elements in them. They’re considered natural chelating agents. They can react with metal ions to generate stable, water-soluble compounds that help with absorption. Supplements containing fulvic acid have antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and pro-inflammatory effects.
- Fulvic acid has the potential to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Boost immunity and reduce inflammation.
- Promotes better brain functioning. Protects against cognitive impairments.
- Enhances muscle strength and increases energy levels.
- Promotes oxygenation in the body. Hence is useful in minimizing altitude sickness.
- Works great for better cellular functioning by preserving the working of mitochondria.
- Exhibits anti-cancer properties as it prevents the growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Magical remedy for improving gut health and digestive systems.
- Boosts skin healing properties and overall derma health.
- Inhibits the skin aging process and fights effectively against skin allergies and irritations.
- Supports the human body’s immune system to fight against several illnesses.
- Capable of fighting respiratory tract infections.
- Effectively tackles heavy metal toxicity.
How does Fulvic Acid work?
As demonstrated by published clinical trials*, Fulvic Acid acts as a heavy metal detoxifier by attaching itself to toxic heavy metals (such as Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, or Aluminum) and removes them as waste.
Indications for use:
- for general strength improvement at times of recuperation and for the elderly
- to eliminate trace element deficiencies
- to enhance immune system function during epidemics and to prevent diseases
- to enhance mental and physical performance
- to prevent iron deficiency and to provide supplemental iron when needed due to blood loss (such as menstruation).
- any known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient
- kidney function problems
- the first trimester of pregnancy
- pathologies associated with increased iron storage (hemochromatosis; hemosiderosis)
- inherited copper metabolism problems
The studies conducted demonstrate that the consumption of Fulvic Acid-containing products will support trace element homeostasis (balance) in the body and help to supplement essential macro and micronutrients, as well as actively remove undesirable, toxic heavy metals (lead, cadmium), which can cause serious health problems. *Published study references available upon request
Choosing the best Fulvic Acid Benefit for you.
Fulvic Acid Supplements Available in Different Forms
Fulvic acid supplements for human consumption are available in a variety of forms. These include liquid and solid mineral versions. They contain a variety of ionic components. They also comprise triterpenes, humic acid, and a substantial amount of bioavailable fulvic acid.
There’s some evidence that liquid fulvic acid is more bioavailable than the fulvic acid supplements in solid form. The digestive system must break down solid fulvic acid for absorption of the nutrients by the cells. It appears to infiltrate cells more efficiently and easily when administered as a liquid.
Fulvic acid supplements are available in a variety of brands. Choose a supplement that is GMO-free, contains no additional chemicals, and does not contain any synthetic ingredients. It should also be pesticide-free and organically certified.
Here for your reference are some links to some additional articles and studies on Fulvic Acid….